Friday, April 2, 2010

Sample Legal job application letter

It was a pleasure meeting with you this afternoon. I truly enjoyed the opportunity to learn more about how Multihyphenate Firm operates. I was glad to learn that first-year associates are given the chance to work closely with senior partners.

You mentioned that the firm seeks new lawyers with exceptional writing and research skills. My writing abilities are getting a thorough workout in my "Legal Research and Writing" class, and I expect to receive an excellent grade.

Multihyphenate Firm is among my top choices. My interview today only confirms my belief that I could be a valuable new associate. If you have further questions, please contact me at 555-HIR-EME. Again, thank you for the interview. I hope we have an opportunity to work together in the future.

Yours truly,

Eager Law Student

No comments:

Post a Comment